The Fono MC MK4 is an exceptionally high quality MC phono stage designed to maximise the potential of any low output MC cartridge. Although specifically designed to compliment the latest Rega range of moving coils you will find full adjustability for gain and loading via dip switches conveniently placed on the rear panel making the Fono MC MK4 compatible with a wide range of third party low output MC cartridges. Now housed in a brand new redesigned case to match the new Fono MM MK5 and Neo MK2 and Rega’s latest range of electronic components offering a modern look guaranteed to integrate in to any hi-fi system.
The Fono MC MK4 has been designed to be effective, easy to use, and above all, to reproduce music. The Fono MC MK4 uses the Linear Systems low noise LSK389 FET in an all discrete input stage where low noise and linearity are vitally important to get the best from an MC cartridge. Because of the high input impedance of FET, the loading effects of the amplifier circuit are minuscule and do not affect the performance of the cartridge.
- Dedicated moving coil phono stage
- Simple connectivity and operation
- Fully adjustable via DIP switches via rear panel
- MUSE operational amplifier used in RIAA equalization amplifer
- Two selectable gain settings
- Default factory settings matched for all Rega MC models
- Latest design custom casework
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects