The Adikt moving magnet cartridge from Linn. Tonearm-friendly and with a removable stylus, this cartridge provides amazing wallet-friendly performance.
Adikt uses an efficient and affordable moving magnet (MM) configuration. This makes it an ideal starting point for any quality vinyl playback system and its performance is more than a match for many expensive moving coil (MC) designs.
It features a rigid body and Gyger II replaceable stylus, both of which help towards a finely detailed and dynamic sound signature. It is easily mounted on a wide range of tonearms, including Krane and Arko.
Adikt is fitted as standard to Majik LP12 MM.
If you want to know more about the Linn Adikt cartridge, just follow this link to the Linn website.
For other Linn products in our range, just click here.
- Stylus type Gyger II (replaceable)
- Cantilever Aluminium tube
- Armature Former-less coil
- Pin Connection Type 1.2 mm gold pin
- Mounting Points 2
- Coil Wire Copper
- Output Voltage 6.5mV @ 5cm/s
- Channel Balance at 1 kHz ±2dB
- Channel Separation at 1kHz Better than 25dB
- Load Resistance 47 kΩ
- Load Capacitance 150–200 pF
- Tracking Force 1.5–2.0 g
- Cartridge Mass 8.25 g