The Majik LP12 turntable from Linn. With precision-engineered components, Adikt/Koil cartridges & Krane tonearm; all delivering superb vinyl playback.
Take your first step into high-fidelity vinyl playback. And close the door behind you, you won’t be turning back. Experience the legendary Sondek LP12 in its most affordable guise – powered by carefully curated Linn-engineered components.
Majik LP12 includes Linn’s sandwich-construction aluminium sub-chassis, patented single point Karousel bearing, internally mounted low noise power supply, and low-friction Krane tonearm.
Choose Majik LP12 MM, featuring a high-performance Adikt MM cartridge; or opt for your very first upgrade right at the point of purchase, by choosing Majik LP12 MC and its accomplished Koil MC cartridge. Koil is a superb first step onto the ladder of premium MC cartridges.
Majik LP12 is the gateway to your Linn journey; it opens the door both to a world in which your vinyl sounds like never before, and to a whole universe of upgrade options.
If you want to know more about the Linn Majik LP12 turntable, just follow this link to the Linn website.
For other Linn products in our range, just click here.
Comprises the following components:
- Sondek LP12 turntable with Karousel bearing
- Aluminium Sub-Chassis and Laminate Armboard
- Solid Aluminium Base Board
- Internal Majik LP12 power supply
- Krane aluminium and stainless steel tonearm with low friction & rotational mass bearing design
- Adikt moving magnet (MM) cartridge or Koil moving coil (MC) cartridge
- 45 rpm adaptor
- T-Kable Phono tonearm cable