The Qi80CP in-ceiling speaker from Q Acoustics. Exceptional performance and room-friendly aesthetics from a low profile in ceiling design.
The Qi80C is the most powerful of the Professional in-ceiling range from Q Acoustics including the beautiful Q Install magnetic grille design where the super slim bezel and narrow-mesh grille clips firmly into place. The major benefit of this grille design is that it makes a larger diameter in-ceiling speaker look much less obtrusive.
If you want to know more about the Q Acoustics Qi80CP in-ceiling speaker, just follow this link to the Q Acoustics website.
For other Q Acoustics products in our range, just click here.
- Bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance
- The HF is adjustable by + or – 3dB from a switch on the crossover
- Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer’s decor.
- Only 8″ in diameter, they are hardly visible in your home and take up virtually no space
- Less than 94 mm deep.
- ‘UL94’ flame retardant materials
- Moisture proof
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions
Easy to install
- A cutter guide is supplied to mark out the hole you need to make
- The speakers attach to your ceiling via four clamps you screw from the front
- Speaker terminals have push open connectors that you can do with one hand
- The grilles attach via magnets
- Tweeter / Tweeter diameter: Swivel/ 3/4″ (19mm)
- Woofer: 8″
- Power handling (program): 15-60W
- Impedance (nominal) ohms: 8ohm
- Sensitivity dB (2.83V, 1m): 88db
- Response (low frequency): -3 dB 63 Hz
- Max rear depth: 87 mm
- Cutout: 248 mm
- Size-Round: 281 mm