The Selekt LP12 turntable from Linn. With Lingo power supply, upgraded sub-chassis, Kendo cartridge and Arko tonearm providing a sublime sonic performance.
The audiophile’s dream, Selekt LP12 is a turntable from which to live out your musical passion and, with the benefit of future upgrades, to continue to explore ever more of the music contained within the grooves of your record collection.
This elite Sondek LP12 package is decked out with precision-engineered components from the upper echelons of the Linn range. It sits between Majik LP12, the gateway to high-fidelity vinyl playback, and Klimax LP12, the zero-compromise pinnacle of Linn’s engineering endeavour.
The Selekt LP12 also follows in the footsteps of its digital cousin – the Selekt DSM streamer – both in its superb sonic quality and its unbounded upgradeability.
If you want to know more about the Linn Selekt LP12 turntable, just follow this link to the Linn website.
For other Linn products in our range, just click here.Comprises the following components:
- Sondek LP12 turntable with Karousel bearing
- Kore aluminium sub-chassis bonded to a machined-from-solid armboard
- Trampolin suspended aluminium base board
- Lingo hybrid internal/external power supply
- Arko 7075-grade aluminium gimballed tonearm
- Kendo moving coil (MC) cartridge
- Can also be colour-matched for a personalised professional plinth finish