Performance K20 speaker cable from Linn delivering analogue speaker interconnection in a discrete form factor.
Containing two 54-stranded copper cores, this discreet speaker cable provides quality signal transmission from your amps to your speakers.
If you want to know more about Linn K20 speaker cable, just follow this link to the Linn website.
For other Linn products in our range, just click here.
- 2-core loudspeaker cable
- Each core contains 54 strands of 0.3 mm copper (4 sq mm)
- Flexible sheath in grey finish
- Capacitance: 16pF per metre at 1kHz (typical value)
- Inductance: 0.93µH per metre at 1kHz (typical value)
- Professionally terminated with high performance QED Airlok ABS banana plugs