With Q Active, Q Acoustics has taken its mastery of engineering, design and performance to a completely new place.
The brief for Q Active is simple, yet staggeringly ambitious: to create an exceptional high-resolution wireless audio system within a pair of compact, high performance speakers. The speakers must eliminate the plentiful wiring of a traditional audio system, requiring only the connection of mains power. But they must also accommodate traditional physical audio formats as well as audio streaming services. Such as Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2, streaming service compatibility and network streaming too, Q Active must include sound from TVs, from turntables, from games consoles and from CD players as part of the system, wirelessly and in high resolution audio quality.
It sounds like it can’t be done. But it can – all that’s required is vision, determination, dedication and world-class engineering. With Q Active, Q Acoustics has redefined the ‘music system’ – and has brought your audio past and present into the future.
- Wireless connectivity for Bluetooth® 4.1, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and UPnP
- Roon Redy and Chromecast built-in
- Works with works with Amazon Music, Apple Music, Deezer, Qobuz, Spotify and Tidal
- Comes with a Q Active Control Hub, providing connectivity to virtually anything – including Vinyl
- High resolution sound, with 280 watts of power from 6 dedicated amplifiers
- Balanced Mode Radiator drivers providing wide-dispersion completely clean and uncoloured midrange performance
- Rear-firing subwoofer with integrated wave guide delivering fast, deep and beautifully organised bass
- Multiroom Audio Integration support
- Bookshelf mounting or stand mounting with the optional Tensegrity stand