The Majik 109 speaker from Linn. High-performance bookshelf design. 2k driver array plus bass reflex porting equals superb musicality from a compact box.
Great things come in small packages. Close your eyes when you listen to these speakers and you’ll think you’re listening to a floorstanding speaker.
Using technology derived from Linn’s reference loudspeakers, the Majik 109 delivers a toe-tapping musical performance wherever you position them; on a bookshelf, wall or on the specially designed stands.
A bass reflex port is hidden behind the 2K driver array, providing a deep and musical bass without the need for a large cabinet. The port is front-firing, which means you can position the speakers close to a wall without compromising bass extension.
Higher levels of performance can be easily achieved with a range of upgrade options, from simple bi-wiring through to a fully Aktiv configuration within an Exakt system.
If you want to know more about the Linn Majik 109 speaker, just follow this link to the Linn website.
For other Linn products in our range, just click here.
- 2K Driver Array houses the two high frequency drive units
- High quality 5” bass/mid drive unit
- Front-firing port
- High quality crossovers
- Simple upgrade path from single to multi-wiring/amping to fully Aktiv configuration in Exakt system
- Specially designed Majik 109 steel stand in black or silver finish available
- Standard and high gloss real wood veneer or bespoke colour finishes