The Klimax Twin amplifier from Linn. Two-channel x 200 watts of effortless amplification across the entire frequency range. Stereo amplification perfection.
Two channels of Linn’s patented Chakra amplification, a machined-from-solid enclosure, and a Dynamik Power Supply make this Linn’s highest performing stereo amplifier. In fact, only a pair of Klimax Solos can power your system more effortlessly.
Just like the Solo, the Twin uses a machined-from-solid enclosure not only to look good, but also to provide electrical and mechanical isolation between the audio and power supply boards. The Chakra topology offers significantly increased power, reliability and efficiency, with less heat and distortion than conventional designs.
Use one Twin for a passive stereo set-up, and add more Twins to multi-amp your speakers or upgrade to a fully Aktiv set-up, connected to Klimax Exaktboxes.
If you want to know more about the Linn Klimax Twin amplifier, just follow this link to the Linn website.
For other Linn products in our range, just click here.
- Two channels of Linn Chakra power amplification
- 200 W per channel (into 4 Ω)
- Dynamik Power Supply
- Electrical and mechanical isolation between power and audio circuit boards
- Precision-engineered enclosure machined from solid aluminium
- Energy saving automatic signal-sensing circuitry
- Fault detection and protection against excessive loads
- Choice of binding posts or Neutrik speaker connections