To complement the NEW AVM 90 and 70 A/V Processors, Anthem introduces the new MCA 525, 325 and 225 GEN 2 power amplifiers. Available in 5, 3 and 2-channel configurations, these new MCA amplifiers feature more robust and efficient power and heavy-duty reliability. The new MCA Series delivers lower THD (total harmonic distortion) for more clean, pure sound and lower noise for a supremely quiet background.
The MCA 525 GEN 2, MCA 325 GEN 2 and MCA 225 GEN 2, designed and Crafted in Canada, are like no other amplifiers in the world: custom low noise high-power toroidal transformers; high-current bipolar output transistors; high-quality filter capacitors; advanced power supply regulators; oversized aluminum heatsinks; custom-designed dual binding posts; and patented auto-on/off circuitry. Superior craftsmanship that is reflected in clean, clear, audiophile-quality sound from top to bottom of the frequency spectrum.
- 3-channel power amplifier; 225 watts per channel continuous power into 8 ohms.
- Delivers lower THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) for cleaner, pure sound and lower noise
- Completely redesigned for improved audio performance and reliability
- Higher current output for lower distortion
- Cosmetic match for AVM 70 and 90 A/V Preamplifier-Processor
- Rackmount kit (sold separately)
- Improved Advanced Load Monitoring system
- 8 bipolar output devices per channel for less stress on each device
- Less than 2 watts standby power consumption
- Crafted in Canada