Designed to appeal to discerning audiophiles, the Concept 500 achieves a perfect balance between art and science. It is a loudspeaker that is at once, stylish, contemporary, fine-sounding and astonishingly accurate. It couples low directivity with wide bandwidth, good sensitivity and sensible impedance. This makes the Concept 500 both room-friendly and an easy load to drive, allowing amplifiers to deliver their best performance.
To create a stereo soundstage which gives as good an impression of width, depth and height as that found in a live performance requires high quality drive units, a well designed crossover and an accurately constructed cabinet. To achieve this, Q Acoustics formed a truly talented team with many years of experience in the design, engineering and manufacture of world-class loudspeakers. A combination that resulted in a state-of-the-art loudspeaker worthy of any high-end system.
- Point to Point cabinet bracing provides optimum stiffness and hence reduced panel vibrations
- A carefully designed crossover utilising high grade components feeds each drive unit free from introduced noise or distortion
- A Dual Gelcore cabinet damps the cabinet walls and converts higher frequency vibrations into harmless heat
- A mechanically decoupled HF driver, provides effective isolation of delicate high frequency sounds
- Large diameter voice coils enhance the ‘grunt’ from the the mid/bass drivers
- Specially designed Helmholtz Pressure Equalisers (HPE™) balance out any pressure irregularities commonly found within tall loudspeakers.
- Five stunning finishes options give these speakers a true sense of quality and ensure that they fit perfectly into your listening environment